Over the past few years there has been an increased awareness of clients that are living in severe domestic squalor and/or hoarding environments. In 2015 Partners in Recovery funded Housing Justice to:
- identify local referral and intervention processes and develop web based resources
- provide training to mental health and community service workers
- and provide information sessions to carers.
Hoarding Resources in the Loddon Mallee Region offers mental health and community workers:
- A Referral Pathways flowchart, which includes steps for assessment, local services referral and joint planning based on geographical areas
- Links to existing hoarding and squalor Tools & References
- Access to Training Materials