Rights and Responsibilities
You have a right
- To be treated in a respectful, nonjudgmental and non-discriminatory way.
- To bring a friend or family member when you attend this service.
- To have an interpreter if required.
- For your information to be treated confidentially at all times.
- To complain if you are not satisfied. Please tell us or use our complaint form. You can continue to access
- this service.
- To treat staff and other service users with respect at all times.
- To supply correct information about yourself and your situation so that staff fully understand what is happening and can assess how to best assist you.
- To participate actively with staff to resolve issues together.
- To act in a way that doesn’t put yourself or any other person at risk, or compromise any person’s safety.
- To inform ARC Justice or a staff member if you cannot make your appointment and reschedule if necessary.
Privacy and Information
We are committed to protecting your personal information and privacy.
Personal information is information that directly or indirectly identifies you.
The Victorian privacy laws bind all workers at Housing Justice to:
- Only collect the information we need to provide services to you.
- Only disclose your information with written or verbal consent.
- Keep your information secure and protect it from unauthorised access.
- Provide you with access to your information and the opportunity to amend any details that are incorrect.
Please contact us if you require a full copy of our policy and procedure.