Feedback & Complaints


Housing Justice values the feedback of our clients and others to help us to improve the service we provide and plan for the future. Your feedback will be read by the Housing Justice Manager. If you would like assistance in giving your feedback or would prefer to do this by talking to someone, please contact the Housing Justice Manager on 5445 0990 or 1800 639 121.

Your unidentified comments may also be shared with other staff members when we review how we work. You do not have to give your name, however you may choose to if you would like the Manager to contact you to discuss your concerns directly with you.

Here’s our Feedback Form
You can return it by email ( post or in person.


We work hard to make sure we deliver on our promises. If we haven’t, please let us know.
To make a complaint, contact the Manager of the Housing Justice program at ARC Justice on 5445 0990 (or Freecall 1800 450 990 outside Bendigo). You can send your written complaint to PO Box 432, Bendigo VIC 3552.

Download our Complaint Form or ask for it at our Bendigo office.

You can also make a complaint by contacting: Homeless Advocacy Service on 1800 066 256. They can inform you of your rights and, if needed, assist you with your complaint.


Lodge a complaint with the Department of Human Services Corporate Complaints Unit by phone on 1300 884 706 or in writing to:

Corporate Complaints Unit,
Department of Human Services,
GPO Box 4075,
Melbourne VIC 3001.